Thursday, June 25, 2009

Long list of books what need reading

No, it's not the most imaginative or coherent title. But it's true. I've got so many books right now that I need to read, and more that are unread and not on the list. Right now I'm reading a Douglas Adams book, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. It's as funny as the other books Adams has written, but I'm just not finding the time to read it as much as I'd like.

I've got the second book too, but I'm also expecting lots of books in the mail. One of those is a free review copy of a book that I need to review (Primal from Virgin Books). On the list is also one I've been trying desperately to get my hands on, Black and White by Jackie Kessler and Caitlin Kittredge. Awesome looking superhero novel!

So epect a lot of reviews coming up. I've also got the next two Hero.com and Villain.net books to buy, and The Sorceress by Michael Scott. Lots of books to read... I'll have to control my urge to Tweet so much!

No comments: