Monday, August 10, 2009

Knighthood

Well, it's official: I am Paul Carroll, Knight of the Word Nerd Army by the Power and Grace of Rebecca Woodhead.


Knight of the Word Nerd Army

It's a nice little piece I think. If I can figure out how to make it a permanent feature of the blog, I will do that. For now, we can all just admire it where it stands, in this post. I'd like to thank Rebecca publicly for this, and for all the work she's done to start the Word Nerd Army. I'd also like to suggest Googling "Word Nerd Army." Go on, do it now and I'll wait until you're back.

See that? My video was there! Amazing isn't it? Me! On Google. I'm chuffed.

And with that, I bid you farewell. There are books to be read (and a particular publisher that needs to get back to the public and say who won a selection of books!). Toodle pip!

2 comments:

Rebecca Woodhead said...

it looks so cool on your blog! Congratulations Sir! To make it a permanent feature, go into 'layout' click gadget and choose 'picture' then upload it and in the url bit put the address for Word Nerd Army and it'll end up in your side bar.

Rebecca :)

Paul Carroll said...

Ah. My many thanks Rebecca =]