Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Readers

To my dear readers,

It's been a while, hasn't it? A lot has happened. College has been going okay, though there have been a few setbacks in a few areas. I would prefer not to get into the details of that. I have work to do tonight for a tutorial tomorrow, so I shall not be here for very long.

I'm not doing Drama again, this year. In saying that, I will be taking part in an acting to camera workshop the next two Tuesdays, but that about covers it. I may be taking part in the film after Christmas, but I am as yet undecided. I just can't cope with Drama at the moment. I've too much of it in my own life without adding more to the mix.

I hope to blog more often in the future, but for now it'll be touch-and-go. When I get back on my feet after the past few weeks (again, I would prefer not to get into the details of this), I'll be writing a bit more. Following a phone call in the middle of the night on Saturday, I resolved to get my book finished and submitted to a publisher. The days still go by, no matter what happens.

I have a few other projects in mind. All of these will take precedence over NaNoWriMo this year, as I can't manage all that writing with all the work I have to do this semester. I have five essays to write - one on Revelation, Religious Education, Philosophy, Prayer and Prophecy in Israel and Tragedy - and a coursework journal, too. Throw in all my tutorial work and the preparation of lessons for teaching after Christmas, and I'll be very, very busy. But I need to write, too. A friend - my best friend - made me realise that. He didn't mean to. He was very angry at the time. And more than a little bit drunk. I was actually kind of scared when he called, but I survived the ordeal, anyway.

If you start worrying that something might be wrong, because that was why I left last time, please just let that go. I'll be fine. If I'm ever not going to be fine, I will make that knowledge public. I just need privacy in certain areas of my life, right now. Also, if I stop writing blog posts, it's probably because I'm very, very busy. I've said it once and I'll say it again, it's time to stop chasing dreams and start living them.

Take care, my dear readers.
Best wishes,
Paul.

1 comment:

daphne said...

Whaat?! really well it's okay as long as you're okay. . .just take care of yourself and god bless